This notice and legal information regulates the use and access to the website artefactofilms.com (hereinafter the Website or Platform) owned by ARTEFACTO FÍLMICO, SL (hereinafter Artefacto ) as well as the contents and services that the Website makes available to its Users.
Access and use of this Website imply knowledge and acceptance of the terms and conditions of this Legal Notice.
In compliance with article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following identifying data of the owner of this website is set out:
ARTEFACTO FÍLMICO, SL, with NIF: B44983641, Registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona: Mercantile Registry: VOLUME 48756, FOLIO 129, SHEET B 595059, REGISTRATION 1. With address at Jocs Florals 163 1-1, 08014, Barcelona, Telephone: 934 01 98 55 and email firstname.lastname@example.org
User Responsibilities and Conditions of Use
The User is completely responsible for access and correct use of the Website subject to current legislation, whether national or international, as well as the principles of good faith, morality, good customs and public order.
Users will refrain from using the services and contents of the Website for illicit purposes or effects that are harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, affect or deteriorate the Website, its contents and its functions. services. Likewise, it is prohibited to prevent the normal use or enjoyment of the Website by other Users. Those who fail to comply with such obligations will be liable for any loss or damage they cause.
In particular, the User undertakes not to carry out any of the following premises:
- Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Platform and/or the Contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in this Legal Notice and the Specific Conditions of application, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of the Services, computer equipment or documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer equipment.
- You may not upload photos or other content that displays discriminatory or illegal images through the Platform. In particular, and for merely indicative and non-exhaustive purposes, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any kind of material that:
- In any way it is contrary to, belittles or attacks fundamental rights and public freedoms recognized constitutionally, in international treaties and in the rest of the legislation;
- Induces, incites or promotes criminal, denigrating, defamatory, slanderous, violent actions or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order;
- Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition;
- Incorporate, make available or allow access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order ;
- Contains spyware, adware, viruses, corrupted documents, worm programs or any other malicious code intended to interrupt, damage or limit the functioning of any software, hardware, telecommunications, networks, servers or other equipment, Trojan horses or any other material intended to damage, interfere, intercept or expropriate information or personal data of Artefacto.
- Publish financial information of anyone.
- Intimidate or bother other users in any way.
- Use our platform to commit illicit or malicious acts.
- Make any commercial communication or spam, as established in the Information Society Services Law (LSSI).
- Infringing other people’s intellectual property rights such as patents, trademarks, trade secrets or copyrights, as well as similar rights.
- Reveal protected or confidential information.
- Automated bot or script to generate databases based on user profiles.
- The User is responsible for having the services and equipment necessary for browsing the Internet and accessing the Website. In the event of any incident or difficulty accessing artifactfilms.com, the User can inform Artefacto at the email email@example.com , which will proceed to analyze the incident and give instructions to the User on how to resolve it in the shortest possible time.
- Artefacto will not be liable in the event of service interruptions, connection errors, lack of availability or deficiencies in the Internet access service, nor for interruptions of the Internet network or for any other reason beyond the control of Artefacto.
- It is not necessary to register on the website, nor provide any type of personal data to browse it.
- Artefacto offers its services and products indefinitely, and may, however, suspend their provision, unilaterally and without prior notice.
- Artefacto will not be responsible for any damages, whether to itself or to third parties, caused by misuse of this website by the User.
- This limit of liability is part of the agreement between Artefacto and the user. It is applicable to any claim for liability, negligence, warranty, damages, among others.
Certain laws do not allow certain exclusions of liability, so, where applicable, these exclusions will not be applicable in the specific case. Likewise, if any provision is declared null, it will not affect all of the accepted conditions or the remaining provisions.
The pages that make up the Website may contain merely informative links to other pages owned by unrelated third parties. Therefore , Artefacto is not responsible for the information contained therein or for any effects that may arise from said information because it is beyond the control of Artefacto. If any User or third party observes that such links may be contrary to laws, morality or public order, they must inform us by email firstname.lastname@example.org so that the appropriate measures can be taken.
Update and Modification of the Website
Artefacto reserves the right to modify this Legal Notice at any time and without prior communication to the User.
Likewise, Artefacto reserves the right to carry out, at any time and without prior notice, updates, modifications or elimination of information contained on its Website, in the configuration and presentation of it and the conditions of access, without assuming any responsibility. thus.
Artefacto is the owner or licensee of all intellectual and industrial property rights included in the Website, as well as the content accessible through it.
The intellectual property rights of the website, as well as: texts, images, graphic design, navigation structure, information and content collected therein, are the property of Artefacto , who is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the exploitation rights of the website. themselves in any form and, in particular, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in accordance with Spanish legislation on intellectual and industrial property rights.
Authorization to the User to access the Website does not imply waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of intellectual or industrial property rights by Artefacto.
Jurisdiction and Applicable Legislation
Compliance and interpretation of this Legal Notice will be carried out in accordance with the provisions of Spanish and, where applicable, regional regulations. In the event of any conflict in relation to this Legal Notice, the parties submit, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, to the Courts of Barcelona.