Privacy and data protection policy
In accordance with current legislation on the Protection of Personal Data, and in particular the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679, Artefacto informs the Users of its Website about the Privacy and Data Protection Policy that will apply. in the processing of personal data that the User voluntarily provides through the forms available on the artifactfilms.com website
Without prejudice to other legal bases of Artefacto indicated below that legitimize the processing, the User, by providing Artefacto with their personal data through the electronic forms on the Website, also expressly consents that Artefacto may process said data in the terms of this Privacy and Data Protection Policy clause.
To contact Artefacto, Users must read this Privacy and Data Protection Policy and accept it by checking the box on the corresponding form. When filling out the form, you must provide the following real information:
– Name and surname
– Location, city and country
Artefacto expresses its commitment to comply with the legislation in force at all times regarding data protection, specifically with the European General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 as well as, while applicable, Organic Law 15/1999, of 13 December, Protection of Personal Data; Royal Decree 1720/2007, of December 21, which approves the Regulations for the development of Organic Law 15/1999; and other applicable legislation.
In accordance with Article 13 of the RGPD, the person responsible for processing the data collected and processed within the framework of the provision of Artefacto services is ARTEFACTO FÍLMICO, SL, with address at Jocs Florals 163 1-1, 08014, Barcelona, Spain.
– User registration: In the user registration process, the user’s identification and contact data are collected.
– Festivals: In relation to audiovisual festivals, we receive and process the data shared by the organizers of said festivals, in accordance with the consent granted by the interested participants.
– As data processor : In the provision of services, Artefacto may access and process personal data of contact persons and collaborators of the user/Client, as well as those indicated in the contents and Client Projects. In this case, the company will sign a data processing agreement with the client in accordance with the applicable regulations. Please contact us at the email indicated above.
We process the data collected based on the following legal bases:
- Legitimate interest: means our company’s interest in directing and managing our business in order to provide you with the best service/product and the best and safest experience. We ensure that we consider and balance any potential impact on you (both positive and negative) and your rights before processing your personal data for our legitimate interests.
- Performance of the Contract: means processing your data where necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract.
- Comply with a legal or regulatory obligation: means processing your personal data when necessary to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation to which we are subject.
As a general rule, we do not rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your personal data, except to send you marketing communications by email or text message. You have the right to withdraw your consent to these shipments at any time by contacting us at the email indicated above.
The purposes of data collection and processing are the following:
– The management of our users and clients.
– To provide you, where appropriate, specific services that you have requested.
– To answer your direct questions.
– Where applicable, sending commercial communications, notifications of news and information of interest.
– When it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override such interests.
– To send you marketing materials (see below).
– When we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Disclosures, Transfers and Data Communications
We may need to share your personal information with the parties listed below:
- Service providers, Data Processors, who act on our behalf, as well as technical and communication service providers such as Amazon Webservices Inc (Platform Hosting), Google Inc. (Gmail), Intercom R&D Unlimited Company and Intercom Software UK Limited (Intercom), Wildbit, LLC (Postmark). Although some of these companies are not within the European Economic Area, and may be in countries that do not provide an adequate level of protection, these companies are in the USA-EU Privacy Shield and we require all third parties to respect the security of your data. personal data and treat them in accordance with the law and the contract with us, which includes the European Union Model Clauses.
- Companies from the same Artefacto business group.
- Third parties with whom we may choose to sell, transfer or merge parts of our business or assets. Alternatively, we may seek to acquire or merge with other companies if we are part of a bankruptcy proceeding or other change of control.
- Third parties with whom we must share your information to investigate suspected fraud, harassment or other violations of any law, rule or regulation, or website policies.
We do not allow our third-party service providers to use your personal data for their own purposes and we only allow them to process your personal data for specific purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
Except indicated here, as well as with new service providers or as indicated in the Specific Conditions of each service, Artefacto will not transfer or communicate the data to any third party.
Artefacto has adopted the necessary measures to maintain the required level of security, according to the nature of the personal data processed and the circumstances of the treatment, in order to avoid, to the extent possible and always according to the state of the art, its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes we collected it for, including to satisfy any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorized use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your data personal, if we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements. Normally it will be the duration of the legal relationship with the user/client plus 6 years.
In some circumstances we may anonymize your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes, in which case we may use and retain this information indefinitely without notice.
Data relating to children
Our website is designed for people over 18 years of age. We do not voluntarily collect information from anyone under 14 years of age. If we become aware that we have received such information, or any information that violates our policy, we will use reasonable efforts to locate and delete that information from our records.
The User may exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation, restriction and opposition in compliance with the provisions of the applicable Personal Data Protection regulations, as well as the portability of the data collected from the user, taking into account that the exercise of them is very personal, so the company may require that the affected party prove their identity.
The exercise of these rights must be carried out in writing signed by the owner of the data, indicating his or her address, attaching, where appropriate, a copy of his/her Identity Document, by writing to Artefacto , at the email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to opt out of our messages
To unsubscribe from any future promotional messages from us, you must send us an unsubscribe request to email@example.com or use the “unsubscribe” button indicated in the message footer. If you do not want personal data to be shared with third parties so that they can use such information for direct marketing purposes, you may opt out of such disclosure by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org We will process your request within a reasonable time after reception (max. 2 months). Please note that if you choose not to unsubscribe or receive communications from third parties, certain aspects of the Website may no longer be available to you.
Withdraw your consent
If you have given us your consent to process your personal data, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time. Please see the section titled Your Legal Rights for more information on how to withdraw your consent.
You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at www.agpd.es We prefer that you contact us first to resolve any claim.
Links to third party websites
Our Service may, from time to time, contain links to third-party websites, including, but not limited to, those of other users, network of collaborators, advertisers, collaborating merchants, news publications, professionals in the audiovisual world… If you open a link to any of these websites, please keep in mind that these websites may obtain information from you when you are browsing and that they have their own privacy policies; We assume no responsibility for their collection of your activity or their policies. Please review individual policies before submitting any information to those websites.
Changes to this policy